Computergraphic1design secretarial services perform a wide range of administrative and office support for the small and large companies and organizations, we will team up with your staff or become a part of your extend office staff to get the job done.
Our office support team is proficient with:
- Heavy calendar management; setting up meetings and teleconferences.
- Coordinating travel arrangements, car service, hotel, and travel itineraries.
- Prepare expenses in Concur.
- Facilitate meetings and events (planning, logistics, presentations, notes/minutes).
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Ability to handle sensitive and extensive confidential data.
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Calendar Management Outlook
- Create and respond to invites for meetings, conferences, off-sites, and any significant upcoming events.
- Travel Coordination – arrange all transportation and stay for out-of-state business. This includes researching and booking where to stay, creating an itinerary, communicating schedule, and tracking expenses for each.
- Draft and edit emails to be reviewed in response to business development, press, or speaking engagement opportunities.
- Typing Service.
- Advance skills in Excel, PowerPoint Word, Outlook, Concur.
- Coordinate and schedule all appointments.
- Plan and arrange international and domestic travel, logistics, car services etc.
- restaurant reservations, concert tickets, etc.
- Answer phone calls and communicate messages in a professional and timely manner.
- Interface with senior industry professionals.
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- Manage expense reports in Concur.
- Advance skills in Microsoft applications.
- Responsible for meeting coordination, travel arrangements, event planning, correspondence.
- Attend meetings take minutes and manages appropriate follow-up
- Prepare PowerPoint & Excel materials.
- Manage scheduling of all appointments and commitments
- Daily upkeep and tracking of all telephone calls
- Coordinate and prepare all meeting agendas
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Outlook with strong experience using PowerPoint, Excel